- The pivotal naval battle during the Iberian Civil War
- Pitted a force of vessels loyal to the King against a larger force loyal to the Order Cardinale
- The Inquisition forces were lead by Admiral Lucas Alamo
- The battle took place in an aether disturbance called El Diablo's Eye - it was thought that this would equalise the disparity between the two fleets, giving the loyalists a chance.
- However, the Eye erupted during the battle, leaving the King's forces crippled.
- The damaged ships sought to retreat from the battle, but Alamo ordered them to be fired upon in retreat, killing hundreds.
- At the end of the battle, the King declared his acceptance of the Order Cardinale's doctrine, calling the civil war to an end.